The Most Enchanting Taylor Swift Weekend
Taylor Swift's Eras Tour is coming to Ohio June 30th to July 1st, 2023...
And we know all too well how big of an event it's going to be. We don’t know how it gets better than this, but we’re dragging you head first, fearless, into all the enchanting experiences around town that are sure to make the whole place shimmer.
1. Swiftie Night with You're Fired and Petals & Wicks
Photo Credit : Petals & Wicks
Come dressed as your favorite Era and spend the night chatting ALL things T-Swift on Saturday, June 24.
Your ticket will include:
- A candle flight of four 6 oz. candles of your favorite eras scents with Petals & Wicks
- Four clay bead friendship bracelets with You're Fired!
- Mini swag bag, trivia and prizes, photo backdrop, and light refreshments
2. Hotels & Accommodations
First and foremost --- have you booked your hotel yet? Don't fret if you haven't! There are lots of hotels in Butler County to choose from that are near Cincinnati. After an exhilarating night of dancing and singing, you'll want a comfortable place to relax, and with so many excellent choices, you're sure to find a hotel that is perfect for you.
Check out the list of hotels in Butler County here.
3. Gorgeous Outfits
The first thing that popped into my head when I secured tickets to the concert was, "What am I going to wear?!"
Everyone attending the Taylor Swift concert knows that they need to have the most creative, eras-inspired outfit. If you're still in search of last minute accessories, check out some of the local boutiques in Butler County. Pictured are some super cute earrings from Iron Rose Mercantile. Liberty Center is also a great option for a ton of shops to complete the perfect T-Swift look!
Need some outfit inspo? Check out our Taylor Swift fashion blog to find the perfect fit for your favorite era!
4. Picture Perfect
Capture the perfect Instagram-worthy photo to showcase that outfit you've been planning for months at one of the many, many wall murals throughout Butler County! The mural pictured is "Boundless Balloons" painted by artist Kelsey Montague. Take flight with these striking balloons at Liberty Center just outside of LUSH. The vibrant color scheme against the stark white wall makes for an excellent photo op.
5. Dinner & Drinks
Photo Credit : Fretboard Brewing
Looking for that pretty little drink to enjoy before the concert? Check out these local restaurants and breweries with cocktails crafted from your Wildest Dreams!
- Big Blue Lemonade: Fretboard Brewing
- Starburst Martini: Dingle House Irish Pub & Grub
- My Pretty Peacock: Agave & Rye
- Pretty in Pink: Cozy's Cafe & Pub
- Aqua Frescas Mocktail: Tano Bistro
- The Blueberry Jam: Northstar Cafe
- Dragonfruit Margarita: Frost on the Go
- Summer Sangria: Frost Factory
- The Naturalist: The Roosevelt Room
6. Post-Concert Brunch
Cure your post-concert blues with a tasty brunch! Butler County has a ton of delightfully delicious brunch spots to get your much-needed iced coffee fill! Check out some of these spots below:
- Toast & Berry: 7505 Gibson St | Liberty Township
- Cozy's Cafe & Pub: 6440 Cincinnati Dayton Rd | Liberty Township
- Northstar Cafe: 7610 Sloan Way | Liberty Township
- Taste of Belgium: 7622 Blake St | Liberty Township
7. Shake It Off at Kanin Wren’s Taylor Swift Experience
Planning on extending your trip? Bop out to Taylor Swift's songs (again!) the following weekend at RiversEdge Amphitheater on July 8th, 2023.