Job Title: Sales Manager – Specialty Groups & Events
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
Travel Butler County (TBC) is looking for an eager and energetic sales professional to join our award-winning Sales Department as a Sales Manager for Meetings and Events.
The ideal candidate will be able to easily meet and build relationships with clients and partners positioning Butler County as a destination of choice for meetings, conventions, group tours, weddings, and other group travel. An outgoing communicator with a strong attention to detail and a passion to promote Butler County will be a natural fit.
From building relationships with clients, to representing Butler County at sales conventions, to helping make meetings successful, every day at Travel Butler County is different. With a small team, we make big things happen in our community.
Our most important characteristic is that we are all driven, flexible, and creative. We push the envelope of what is possible and never settle for “just acceptable.” We do our best at all times, and pitch in to get things done. If you’re looking for a place where you can make an impact, connect with others, leverage your sales skills and join a strong team, this might be the place for you.
- Outgoing and eager to meet new people
- Passionate about building new relationships
- A creative problem solver
- Always organized and on time
- Someone who always delivers on deadline
- Able to prioritize efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Always paying attention to detail
- Comfortable communicating in writing, on the phone, or in person
- Able to easily switch between standard, day-to-day tasks, and larger, long-term projects
- Willing to jump in on projects that might be outside of your regular work
- Always aware of maintaining your integrity and providing superior service
Do You Have Experience In:
- Hospitality sales
- Familiarization and site visit management
- Lead generation and submission
- Event management
- Basic database knowledge and email management
- Collecting data, defining problems, and drawing conclusions
- Interacting with various business stakeholders in different capacities
Do You Possess:
- 2 to 3 years of sales or business development experience preferred
- A Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- The willing and flexible attitude of a team player
- A flexible schedule
- A passion to succeed
- Ability to travel as needed
Then this job might be for you. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org